by Jorge Zalszupin, 1960
• Base structure made of black iron and belt leather straps
• Belt leather available in six different options
• Upholstery offered in a variety of fabrics, leather, COM/COL
• Arm rest made of honey imbuia wood
• Optional matching ottoman
• Made to order
This armchair was originally designed in the 1960s, and named after Zalszupin's wife "Annette". Only a few prototypes were made at the time until it was finally re•edited in 2014.
Colors shown are only indicative and may not be an accurate representation of the finishing due to variations in system/s used and/or display settings.