by Jorge Zalszupin, 1960
Originally designed in the 1960s, this armchair is named after Jorge Zalszupin's wife, Annette. Only a few prototypes were made at the time until finally being re•edited in 2014.
• Base structure made of black iron and belt leather straps
• Belt leather available in six different options
• Upholstery offered in a variety of fabrics, leather, COM/COL
• Arm rest made of honey imbuia wood
• Optional matching ottoman
• Reissued by Etel
• Made to order
Availability: In Stock (NY)
Colors shown are only indicative and may not be an accurate representation of the finishing due to variations in system/s used and/or display settings.